Whether you are a new dog owner or simply wishing to refresh with a new pup, our puppy pre-school classes are a good place to begin your pup’s wellness plan for life.
We run the classes in the clinic to get your pup used to the smells in a vet clinic and allay any fears. This 5 week course is managed and run by our qualified veterinary nurses.
The aim of the Course is:
- To socialise your puppy
- To provide basic puppy training instruction
- To provide client education on dog ownership
Before starting the course the puppy must:
- Be at least 8 weeks of age and no older than 16 weeks (on the date of the first class)
- Have had their first DHP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus) vaccination at least 7 days prior to their first class attendance
- Not have been sick or coughing in the week prior (unless veterinary clearance obtained)
- Have attendance confirmed by the instructor and course fees paid in full
Cost for the 5 week course is $80 including your Puppy Kit, which has lots of helpful information as well as discount vouchers for puppy food.
On the evening of the class, please do not feed your puppy, be on time, and remember to have your pup on a lead.