COVID-19 Alert Level 2 Services
At Alert Level 2, our opening hours will remain as follows 8am-5:30pm Monday to Friday, and 9am-12:30pm on Saturdays, with the following protocols:
- ONE person is permitted to attend the consult in the examination room with veterinary team members.
- Masks are still MANDATORY
- Scanning in with the COVID Tracing App is MANDATORY. We have QR codes stationed outside, and in reception.
- Hand sanitiser is available and is to be used upon entry and exit to the clinic, for your safety and ours.
- Social distancing is to be practiced by ALL people on our premises (we have marked areas out to assist with this)
- Repeat prescription requests can be completed online as usual here.
If you feel the need, we can still organise orders via email for food, flea, or worm products. However, you are free to come into the clinic to purchase these. Massey University Pet Emergency Centre, and Totally Vets Accident and Medical Centre are available for after hours emergencies during Level 2. In addition, the cattery will operate as normal at Level 2.
Following regulations will make Level 2 safe and manageable for everyone, and will (hopefully) have us moving down Alert Levels again in the not too distant future! Our aim is to keep you and our team safe while we continue to provide your animals with care, and enable you to get supplies that you need for them. We look forward to assisting you with your animal’s healthcare needs!